Alumni Council, the governing body of the Alumni Association, participates in a variety of activities to support students, alumni, and the College. If you have questions about Council, please contact the Lisa Shafer at 610-328-8009 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support the College
- Broaden participation of alumni with the College
- Strengthen Alumni Council programs
Alumni Council provides a range of services to alumni, students, and the administration of Swarthmore College; fosters communication between the College and alumni; and facilitates input from alumni to the College in the development of policies.
- Emily Anne Nolte Jacobstein '07, president
- Anne Richards '97, vice president
- BoHee Yoon '01, secretary
- Julian Harper '08, faculty & staff liaison
- Laura McKee '88, Advancement division liaison
- Laura Markowitz '85, student liaison
- Christopher "Kip" Davis '75, special appointment: volunteer groups liaison
- Way-Ting Chen '94, special appointment: volunteer groups liaison
- Charles Bailey '67, special appointment: Sustainability division liaison
- Peter Jaquette '74, special appointment: Sustainability division liaison
- Janet Erlick '88, nominating chair and immediate past president
A full directory can be found at https://www.swarthmore.edu/alumni/alumni-council-directory-2018-19.